Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Shop Your Closet


The goal of this week's shopping trip was "neutral with a pop." Admittedly, I didn't get too creative but I hadn't thought to wear this top with these shoes so I learned something new. It was spirit week at school. I am the adviser over the whole thing so I was busy thinking about that and what I could wear for the dress up days so I didn't put a lot of effort into shopping my closet.


These shoes aren't super comfortable but they sure do pop!

And friends.... this is what happens when I try to pose.... scary!

I was SO not meant to be a model! And my shirt is all bunchy and weird. Oh well. At least my legs look long! : )

Wearing: Gap pants, DownEast shirt, and my $5 red heels.

Did you try? Link up below or comment and tell me how it went.

blog 50 dpi


Next shopping trip: Wear a brooch. Or a pin. Whatever you want to call it. I think flower pins and vintage brooches are so cute, but I haven't really learned to wear them yet. I don't know how to just grab one and go. So this week I will go shopping in my closet to find ways to wear my brooches.

I pinned this outfit from La Vie Petite a long time ago with the intent to copy it, but haven't yet.

I like the unique way that Elaine wears her brooch in this outfit.

And if you are lucky enough to live where it's chilly enough for scarves already you can pin your scarf like the one in this tutorial.

Good luck and have fun!




 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger