Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Shop Your Closet: Maxi Gold


I didn't grab the photo this week but you can click here to see the outfit that inspired me.

"Aubree," says you. "Really? Don't you think for yourself? Copying Kendi again? Have you no shame?"

I couldn't help myself. I really needed some inspiration for another way to style this dress. I love how Kendi wore the black and gold with hers.
I don't have a belt that has gold on it so I tried the brown on one and it worked splendidly. It really broke up my rut of only wearing white and coral with this dress.
Shirt: who knows? Dress: Target, Belt: swapped with Paige, Shoes: Hand-me-down from Coldwater Creek, Bracelet: F21


You likey?

What inspires you when you get dressed? Link up below, if you dare! : )

blog 50 dpi




 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger