They were so easy I don't think a photo tutorial is neccessary, but here's some step by step instructions:
1.Make card from card stock (cut an 8.5" x 11" paper in half and fold).
2. Cut colored paper a little bigger than half the height of the card and attach.
3. Trim ribbon to the width of the card and attach. (I usually just tape it inside the card the lazy way.)
4. Make fabric rose (here is a tutorial).
5. Stick the brad through the rose and hot glue if necessary.
6. Hot glue the flower to the card.
7. Affix stickers or stamp in the bottom right corner.