Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What I Wore

Hi friends! I hope you are having a great week! Here's a few things I wore this week.

Shirt: Gen X, Shorts: Shade, Necklace: Disneyland, Shoes: Walmart

The white t-shirt isn't supposed to be hanging out the bottom. I got that taken care of as soon as I saw the photo! I am really loving this top!

Shirt: Gen X, Pants: Old Navy, Necklace: Disneyland, Shoes: Payless, Blazer: Old Navy

That night I had a GNO so I dressed up a little bit more. I loved this outfit. This is such a great jacket for summer. I bought it a loooong time ago and have just been wearing it somewhat recently.

Skirt: JC Penny, Shirt: Old Navy, Necklace: Forever 21, Shoes: Old Navy

This is the outfit I wore for last week's Shop Your Closet. Do you have something that inspires you when you get dressed? Come link up at my party! (Or wait until Saturday for the next one.)

Shirt: Forever 21, Shorts: Calvin Kline (thrifted), Wedges: Target, Belt: Buckle (I think)
I just bought these shorts this week! I got them at Savers. It was my first time shopping there. It wasn't a great deal for a thrift store but I was super happy to find some modest, cute shorts that fit.

Tank: Ross, Shorts: Calvin Kline (thrifted), Wedges: Steve Madden, Necklace: Forever 21
I wore my shorts again in a bit different way. I am so happy with them.

pleated poppy

Sweet Serendipity
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger